Copyright 2013 Locknesa Webdesign
10761 Pleasant Valley Cirle
Stockton, Ca. 95209
Web Design by locknesa.com
Chateau Trails is a perfect escape to peace and quiet- but still close to civilization
• 38 acres of gardens, meadows, pastures, woods, ponds and trails. 62 additional acres available.
• Architecture: California Mediterranean design by Mark Gomm featuring columns and arches. Built in
1996, totally upgraded in 2012.
• 3,719 square foot main residence : 4/5 bedrooms, 4 baths, office, kitchen, atrium/dining, living room,
pantry, laundry, 3 stall garage.
• 800 square feet guest cabin : 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, kitchen, living room, deck and spa.
• Extensive gardens, orchard, concrete pathways all with sierra foothills and canyon views.
• Entertainment Areas: 1/3 acre swimming pond, outdoor kitchen mezzanine and large picnic area
• Equestrian Facilitates: 1,300 square foot barn, arena, fenced pastures and 5 miles of groomed trails.
• Green Living: geothermal heat & air, solar panels, HURD windows and doors, whole house fan, skylights
and ceiling fans, repurposed products in upgrade.
• Estate Entrance: custom automatic gate, flanked by column and trellis garden. Guest parking.
• Hardscape: stamped concrete courtyard, circular driveway, terraces and pathway
• Water: Public district plus wells, 15000 gallon holding tank, plus a 2500 gallon water storage and fire
The Estate Offers